News Categories

general politics economy sports community

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Stop gossiping about my private life"

The President of Sarawak United People's Party (SUPP) who is also Sarawak's Deputy Chief Minister Tan Sri Dr George Chan has been the target of certain quarters to spread rumours and gossips about his private life.
The gossips has been going on for the past few months in the run-up to the state election.
Dr Chan had said the “badmouthing” of him and his wife Datuk Lorna Chan must stop immediately.
“I did not know that people would use this (his marriage to Lorna) to spread rumours and gossips, especially in the Internet.
“We got married a few years ago. I kept quiet about it because it is a personal matter and out of respect for her (Lorna), my children and family members.
“I really hope people will not harp on this again,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chatbox

 
Powered by Blogger